If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return it to The Camera Shop within 15 days of receipt of purchase only by following the return process and meeting all of the conditions below. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You may exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of the original purchase price minus any shipping costs. If free shipping was applied to the item(s), the credit will be reduced by the cost of standard shipping. All refunds will be issued in the same payment form that was used at the time of purchase. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to be applied to your account.
If all of the conditions below are not met, The Camera Shop reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 15%. If a return is refused, the cost to return the item(s) back to the customer is the responsibility of the customer.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original undamaged box, and must include all packing materials including package inserts. We will not accept a return if the item(s) are not in new condition, in their original undamaged box, the packaging is not in new condition, or if all of the packaging materials are not included.
- All merchandise must have the original Universal Product Code (UPC). We will not accept a return if the package does not have the UPC Code.
- All supplied accessories and printed materials including instruction manuals, BLANK warranty cards, and other printed materials must be unmarked and included. Returns will not be accepted if they do not include all of the original unmarked printed materials.
- All returns MUST be accompanied by a copy of your receipt. Merchandise received without a receipt or an RMA# will be disposed of after 90 days without further contact from the customer prior to the 90 days after the merchandise is received by The Camera Shop.
- All items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use. All items with shutter counters must show less than 200 exposures. Returns will not be accepted if timers show 120 minutes or more of use or shutter counters show 200 or more exposures.
- The Camera Shop is not responsible for returned merchandise unless the return is accepted.
- The Camera Shop is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days.
- The Camera Shop is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us.
No refunds/returns on:
- All consumable items e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.
- Batteries, once opened or used.
- Special Order merchandise.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational materials once unwrapped.
- The Camera Shop Gift Certificates are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number, call Customer Service at 517-272-0027.
- Place the original package into a shipping box.
- Include a copy of the receipt and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer???s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. It is the responsibility of the customer to insure the shipment.
Sorry, The Camera Shop cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments.